The aims of the ReproducibiliTea initiative are to:
- increase awareness, knowledge and skills for open and reproducible science
- build an open science community, to help, learn from and support each other in our open science endeavors;
- assist in making regular (small) steps towards open & reproducible science.
The idea is to have regular meetings on any reproducibility related topic, from discussing bias in the literature, a work-session on preprints/preregistrations or a workshop on r-markdown or GitHub. What the contents will be exactly is to be decided by us all and will change from meeting to meeting. For a bit more background on the concept, including suggested reading materials see the official ReproducibiliTea OSF and the ReproducibiliTea Groningen OSF pages.
|Feb. 27th||@BSS**||11:00 – 12:00||H.431||Understanding open Science (Where to start?)||Munafò et al. (2017) – A manifesto for reproducible science|
|March. 5th||@UMCG*||14:00 – 15.00||K1.25||Replicats: judging the replicability of published claims||Participants need an account on the Replicats platform|
*@UMCG: Triadebuilding, entrance 24
**@BSS: Heymans building, Grote Kruisstraat 2/1
Latest events and announcements:
- 13 February 2020: First ReproducibiliTea @ BSSNew year, new decade – new initiative! You are warmly invited to the kick-off of the ReproducibiliTea meetings … Read more
- 23 January 2019: ReproducibiliTea #19: How to code like a pro – Workshop Henk van der VeenPreparation: follow these steps, (approx. 15 min): https://hampei.github.io/rstuff/install_quick.html & bring your laptop! Thursday, January 23rd, 10.00 – 11.00. Location: UMCG, Triadebuilding … Read more
- ReproducibiliTea Groningen BLOGPOST #1: Science; why the best is not yet good enoughScience; why the best is not yet good enough. Science is currently our best way of acquiring knowledge. … Read more